Saturday 28 April 2012

Progress Made

As I mentioned, I have been sick......only thing that I do other than sleep, sneeze and use millions of tissues is go through my magazines.  Who knew there were so many ideas that one can use?  I have little sticky notes throughout each issue and my better half says that it might be more beneficial if I sticky noted those pages I didn't want.  What does he know?  I'm keeping the economy going by buying sticky notes.

As I was finding treasures, one card jumped out at me and said "Make Me!!!".  Seeing as how I own the stamps that the card designer used, I kept the page open and put the magazine aside to make the card.  Next, I went downstairs to my nicely organized stamps and much to my consternation.....I couldn't find one of the sets!!!!  Looked in a couple of other spots and realized that I may have to clean up my craft room to find the missing stamp set.

This started on Thursday.  Friday saw me downstairs in my craftroom cleaning and finding other things to organize such as my word stamps.  I am constantly frustrated at not knowing or finding the right sentiment so that meant I had to empty the six drawers, check my inventory binder and sort the stamps properly.  Somewhere along the way, I discovered the missing stamp set and put it on my pegboard so that I knew where it was.  Late Friday night, I was learning how to format cells in my Excel program because this cold wouldn't let me sleep and I was determined to enter my verses in their entirety in my new computer file.

Saturday morning ---  early,  very very early, I was up and entering my sentiments into the computer.  Had breakfast and went downstairs to this:

8:30 am  Saturday, April 28
 There is a six foot table and a four foot table under all that.  I know it looks bad, but given a little time I will get it under control.  How much time????  Hours, days, weeks, months.......???

Noon on Saturday, April 28
Notice the daisy card and the bag beside it....that's the project!!!  Beside the bag is a tag that I had to put back together and the stamps behind that will be categorized and put away later this weekend.  Notice my Cricut?  It hasn't seen the light of day since I got it (unless I use it) and languished under the table.  Believe it or not, the four table is completely clear and ready to use.

Hooray....one major goal accomplished!!!  Still have the stinkin' cold though.....

Have a great day,

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment