Wednesday 25 April 2012

Been busy - Part 2

I have to admit that I love the new Quick Cards stamp sets.  I also love the Close to My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.  My brain and mindset do not go to the fancy end of the scale and I find myself happily puttering around making simple cards.  Teaching these cards to my students is a learning experience for me as I watch them manipulate my simple ideas into works of art.  That's what teaching is about...watching your students taking flight with their ideas.

Here are some label cards using <Square3> on page 43 and CTMH sets A1120 - Quick Cards Butterfly, A1128 - Quick Cards Shell and C1498 - Country Life.  The Quick Card stamps were stamped on, but the Country Life Rooster seemed to need a background so I used an out of date Stampin' Up chicken wire background.  I think Rosewood stamps (www.frogswhiskersink.com) may have a chicken wire background.  If not, then Rose Marie may consider doing one.  I used Z1335 - Opaques Licorice on the Butterfly and Rooster card.

A1120 - Quick Cards Butterfly



A1128 - Quick Cards Shell

C1498 - Country Life

Part 3 will soon be up.

Enjoy your day,

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment