Thursday 23 August 2012

For my friend Linda

It has been quite a while since I've posted.  I have had most of the summer off work and discovered that my Dad and Grandad were right about being retired.  They both told me that no matter what you have planned, there simply is no time to do it and the fact that you do not get a day off from having a day off sucks.

My good friend, Linda who holds a very special place in my heart reminds me that I have not communicated lately.  Last night was one such reminder and in a fit of ambition and remorse, I promised a post today.  She asked for something with a seahorse and / or a goldfish.  I said "No problem!!."  Well, guess what....work called and I ended up there longer than expected.  I did get my seahorse card done using one of my favourite Stampendous stamps and the new CTMH alcohol ink markers.  The bling is from CTMH as well.  Tomorrow, my goldfish card will appear.


It is a gatefold card with a ribbon tie.

Linda, I hope you like it.

TTFN.

Carol

1 comment: