Wednesday 22 October 2014

Completed!!!

I know how frustrating it is to take a class and come home with an unfinished project.  I have sent students home in that situation and can sympathize now that I have been taking classes in mixed media.  But in the spirit of getting things done, I am very proud to show you some of the pages from the Art & Sewl class I took in April 2014.
Tag page

Husband & wife page

Men rule the world
Women learn the rules of the house page

Gel Medium transfer page

Dollar store flowers from a lei, coloured with Tea Dye reinker, stamped on, layered and button added
Catalogue page

Front Cover

Back Cover

Used Gord's Nan hankie for skirt and her brooch for embellishment
Nan's Dress page

Hand sewed, blanket stitched and tufted the quilt
Quilt Page

Many thanks to Kim McCaskey and to Kathleen Sundby for putting on an absolutely fabulous weekend at Treasured Memories in Edmonton, AB.  I have shown only a few of the pages, but the book is done!!!!   Hooray!!!!

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day filled with smiles.

Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment